Climate Action Darwin
Climate Action Darwin has produced a brochure explaining the impacts of the climate crisis on the Territory and the causes of the problem. It offers a range of solutions for individuals and government.
The scientific data and other materials backing up our brochure are listed below.
- “Heatwaves and Health in Australia”, Factsheet, Doctors for the Environment, Australia, 2016.
- Zhang, Y., Beggs, P. J., Bambrick, H., Berry, H. L., Linnenluecke, M. K., Trueck, S., et al. (2018). The MJA-Lancet Countdown on health and climate change: Australian policy inaction threatens lives. The Medical Journal of Australia, 209(11), 474. http://doi.org/10.5694/mja18.00789
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency, “Impact of Climate Change on Northern Territory”, 2010.
- (to be updated)
- Boustead and Tremblay, “Kakadu National Park Case Study in The Impacts of Climate Change on Australian Tourism Destinations”, Sustainable Tourism CRC, 2009.
- Bayliss et al., “An Integrated Risk-Assessment Framework for Multiple Threats to Floodplain Values in the Kakadu Region, Australia, under a Changing Climate”, Marine and Freshwater Research, Vol 69, Issxi12. 7, 2018.